We are currently working for a company who specialises in Food & Beverage, Apparel, Aviation, Hospitality & Hotels and Property Development in Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
They are looking for potential candidates for following 2 vacancies;
This person will oversee the Food & Beverage divisional operations of the company.
The food & beverage sector of the group is focused on the import and distribution of premium beer, wines & spirits to Sri Lanka and the Maldives. They represent some of the world’s best known brands and works closely with them in building a strong leading position in the market for their entire portfolio of products.
- Must come from a strong sales and marketing background within the F&B sector.
- He/she must have a distribution knowledge of supermarket type products to the modern trade, general trade and HORECA segments (Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes).
- Having a known/established network for distribution is a core requirement.
Currently there is no team, he/ she will have to set up a team and manage.
Position will be based in Sri Lanka.
General Manager –Maldives
Same company is looking for a General Manager to oversee the sales and distribution operations in Maldives.
They have the Maldives distribution unit operated in collaboration with the region’s largest duty free retailers.
Company has supply contracts with over 75% of the resort operators in the Maldives with a reputation that is second-to-none.
- He/ she must have a good understanding of supply and demand for managing stocks and distribution.
- Ideal person must have a good understanding of business to consumer engagement.
- Understand buying patterns.
- There are approximately 560 products and he/she should be able to handle such a large variety of products.
- Ability to match products to client requirements.
- Coming from a food and beverage background is a plus, however not essential.
- Exposure to interacting and engaging with the senior management level (CEO/COO/GM).
If interested please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org